Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Lust List: August

Lust List: August



Burberry cosmetic 
burberry.com   Burberry is out with some new eyeshadows for Fall...drool. I want Gold Trench.


Illamasqua sheer makeup
asos.com        I love Illamasqua blushes, and want to indulge in Naked Rose.


Smashbox eyeshadow
nordstrom.com      Smashbox has been upping their game lately, and I adore these soft cool tone shades in the Muse palette.


Giorgio Armani gold eyeshadow
barneys.com   Hmmm, I can dream right? Don't think this could be worth the price, but still tempting.


Lancôme bright makeup
bergdorfgoodman.com      I've heard amazing things about this formula.


Yves Saint Laurent foundation
barneys.com      I am on such a base product kick lately, and this is very appealing: lightweight, dewy finish...count me in! Once I count my pretty pennies, that is.

No comments:

Post a Comment